We are now on our culinary journey to USA in the “Flavors of…Series 4” blogger event by Nayna of simply.food. As a huge Americophile myself (at least where the food is concerned) I’m really pleased to announce that I’m the host for this latest blogger challenge, and am pleased to announce I’ll be sharing my most gut-busting creation: the epic deep-fried mac cheese pulled pork burger. Please share your fantastic American-inspired creations with us all, by posting on your own blog and following the guidelines laid out below.
- Event runs 1st-31st October 2013
- Multiple entries and archived entries ARE allowed, if you repost
- Entries must include links back to both simply.food and Souperior
- Send entries to souperior[dot]blog[at]gmail[dot]com. Please put ‘Flavors of USA’ in subject line and include (1)your name, (2) blog name, (3) post name, (4) post URL and (5)link to your original image
- Although simply.food is a vegetarian site, Souperior is not, so both veggie and non-veggie entries are encouraged
- Roundup will be posted on Souperior within 7 days of the event closing